WAPDA Hospital Jobs 2022 are the Latest Government sector jobs in Water and Power Development Authority Hospital Faisalabad permanently for the following posts Dental Technician laboratory Technician ECG Technician radiography Disperser Junior storekeeper and HTV license Driver. Candidates can apply online on the website www.WAPDA.edu.pk.
Interested candidates who are matric and diploma holders can also eligible for these posts. These jobs are on a permanent base. All over Punjab that is Punjab domicile holders can apply. It is a good opportunity to avail everyone. You should apply now to get the jobs.
Jobs in WAPDA Hospital
Candidates for the Dental Technician laboratory Technician ECG Technician radiography Disperser Junior storekeeper and HTV license Driver position are required from all Punjab on Permanent bases. You should apply within the due date. Candidates who are applying should read the terms and conditions before applying. The last date to apply is 14/05/2022.
How To apply for WAPDA Hospital Jobs 2022:
Candidates may register themselves and submit their applications through the online link available on the PTS website (www.pts.org.pk) within 15 days of publication of the advertisement.
Terms and limitations of :
- The written test shall be conducted by PTS and later on skill test/interview will be conducted by WAPDA.
- The initial appointment shall be on probation for a period of 01-year.
- Educational Degrees must be verified by Concerned Boards/ Recognized Institutes.
- Only children of WAPDA employees are entitled to apply against the quota reserved for WAPDA Employees’ Children.
- The children of employees of DISCOs GENCOs, NTDC, etc. are not entitled to apply against this quota candidate applying under WAPDA Employee Children Quatá (ECQ) must submit the following required documents at the time of the interview, shortlisted: a. Affidavit on non-judicial stamp paper from WAPDA Employee and Certificate from the concerned WAPDA office that no son/daughter has already been employed under WAPDA ECQ in the past.
- b. Documentary proof of employment of Father / Mother in WAPDA.
- Original documents shall be presented by the candidates at the time of interview General age relaxation has already been included in the age limit.
- No further age relaxation shall be granted except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes and Buddhist Community Govt./ WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years continuous service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years’ age relaxation in upper limit Age will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of applications.
- Govt. employees may apply through the proper channel.
- The candidates who have been weeded out of service on disciplinary grounds as well as dismissed or debarred for future employment are not eligible to apply WAPDA reserves the right to withhold/ cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- No TA/DA will be admissible to candidates for test /interview.
- Applications carrying incomplete/incorrect information or received after the last date shall be summarily rejected.
- Submission of a hard copy of the application form is not required.
- Candidates shall pay a test fee of Rs.170-10 PTS.
- The fee will only be accepted through Easy Paisa ie, Easy Paisa Mobile Account, Easy Paisa Shop or VISA / Master Card Deposited amount is neither refundable nor transferable.
- Candidates will be informed through text message by PTS regarding roll no. slips. test center, timing, test date, etc. Candidates can download their roll no. slips from the PTS website.