Wafaqi Mohtasib(OMBUDSMAN) Secretariat Punjab Jobs 2022 are the latest Government in the Province of Punjab. The Positions are vacant in Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16) Assistant (BS-15) Stenotypist (BS-14) UDC (BS-11) LDC (BS-09) In the Government sector to fill requirements. These jobs are on permanent bases. There is 5% minority Quota in this field.
Interested Candidates having Matric, intermediate, Bachelor, and master’s degree holders are eligible to apply for Wafaqi Mohtasib(OMBUDSMAN) Secretariat Punjab Jobs 2022. Candidates should necessary to hold a Punjab domicile for these jobs. You can apply before the closing date. The Last Date of application is 17/05/2022. You can click here to download the form.
Lasted jobs inWafaqi Mohtasib(OMBUDSMAN) Secretariat
You can see on this page the detail of Wafaqi Mohtasib(OMBUDSMAN) Secretariat Punjab Jobs 2022. willing candidates all over Punjab can apply for the jobs. You should apply once to get this golden opportunity.
How to apply?
Interested candidates should apply on the prescribed application form which can be downloaded from website ie. (waww.mohtasib.gox.pk). Incomplete applications and those received after the due date will not be entertained. Application forms along with attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC, and domicile certificates.
Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16):
Grade C from Second Bachelor’s University recognized by HEC. A minimum speed of 100/s0 w.p.m. in shorthand/typing respectively Must be computer literate class or degree.
Bachelor’s Degree recognized University. The selected candidates shall have from any to undertake 06 weeks basic 1T training MS Office) conducted by NITB before completion of probation period course
intermediate A minimum speed of o/40 w.p.m. in shorthand/typing respectively Must be computer literate
Intermediate. The selected candidate shall have to undertake 03 weeks of basic IT training course (including MS Office) conducted by NITB before completion of probation p
Matric. Minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m. The selected candidate shall have to undertake 03 weeks of basic IT training course (Including MS office) conducted by NITB before completion of the probation period.
Terms and conditions:
- If an applicant applies for more than one post then he/ she has to submit separate application forms Wafaqi clearly mentions Mohtasib Secretariat the reserves post on the envelope.
- increase/decrease the number of posts or postpone or cancel the recruitment process at any stage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called/ invited for a test/ interview,
- Age relaxation will be given as per rules and regulations of the Federal Government.
- Candidates already in Government service shall apply through the proper channel.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.