TEVTA Multan jobs for electronics instructor have been recently announced through the advertisement.Following visiting faculty staff (male candidates only) are required at Govt. Technical training Institute, Khanewal Road, Multan
TEVTA is an equal opportunity employer, and individuals from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. both male and female can apply for this position. With a commitment to developing a skilled workforce, TEVTA plays a crucial role in preparing individuals for successful careers in various industries.
TEVTA Multan Jobs for Electronics Application Instructor
TEVTA is a leading organization dedicated to providing quality technical and vocational education in Pakistan.Join TEVTA Multan and contribute to shaping the future of technical and vocational education in Pakistan! Your expertise could be the key to unlocking the potential of aspiring individuals.
We invite you to embark on an exciting journey with TEVTA Punjab jobs as we announce job openings for the year 2023 in the given vacancy:
- Electronics Application Instructor
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals with a passion for joining TEVTA. To apply for the position of TEVTA Multan Jobs for Electronics Application Instructor candidates must meet the following criteria:
- DAE in Electronics Technology, with at least 01-Year Experience & Computer Literate.
- Intermediate with G-Il Level Certificate in Electronics Application trade with at least 06-Years Experience & Computer Literate.
- Only post qualification (relevant) experience will be considered.
- The degree, diploma / certificate shall be from PEC / HEC recognized university / Institute (where applicable).
- Applicants age limit 18-40 years.
How to apply for TEVTA Multan Jobs for Electronics Application Instructor?
Interested candidates are invited to submit their comprehensive applications, The application process is straightforward:
- Applications along with CV, attested copies of educational testimonials, experience Certificates, domicile, Copy of CNIC and 01 Passport size photograph must reach the mentioned below address through registered mail/ Courier service upto 11-12-2023 within office time (i.e.03:00 PM).
- Bring all original documents with you at the time of interview.
- The remuneration to the visiting staff will be paid as notified by the authority.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for interview.
Also, apply for these latest jobs:
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL) Jobs 2023: Paving the Way for Your Banking Career
- SSGC Jobs at Sui Southern Gas Company Jobs Engineering jobs
- Punjab Population Innovation Funds jobs PPIF in Lahore
- TEVTA Multan Jobs for Electronics Application Instructor
- Public Sector Jobs as a Supervisor Islamabad Mali Driver Jobs
This is your chance to be part of a team that works towards the betterment of society. Join the public sector in Islamabad and contribute to shaping a brighter future for the nation.