PMDFC Jobs 2023 applications are invited through newspaper advertising.
Senior Program Officer and General Manager Jobs PMDFC Jobs 2023
Senior Program Officer and General Manager Jobs PMDFC Jobs 2023. Must have masters preferably in Business Administration, Public Administration, or Social Sciences from a recognized and reputed university. Must have played the role of resource person relating to Local Government in leading training institutions. Must have training in Social Organization as a trainer from a recognized and reputed training institution/ trainer.
|Project||Punjab Cities Program (PCP)|
|Role||Senior Program Officer (Institutional Strengthening)/General Manager (Institutional Development)|
|Level||Not Applicable (N/A)|
|Last Date to Apply||18-03-2023|
|Years of Experience||MS/M-Phill : 10 year(s)|
Masters/Bachelors (Hons): 10 years (s)
|Age||18 – 50|
- Must have masters preferably in Business Administration, Public Administration, or Social Sciences from a recognized and reputed university.
- Must have played the role of resource person relating to Local Government in leading training institutions.
- Must have training in Social Organization as a trainer from a recognized and reputed training institution/ trainer.
- Should be computer literate.
- Should have in-depth knowledge and know-how about Local Government Systems and relevant laws.
- Must have eight years of post-qualification experience working with development sector organizations in various positions. More experience especially with Local Government Institutions will be preferred.
- The development sector experience must include at least three years of working as a social organizer.
- Must have 2 years proven track record of carrying out appraisals of Public Sector Organizations/NGOs/ CBOs/ private sector institutions.
- Must have experience of working with Local Government and on Donor Funded projects will be preferred.
- The maximum age limit is 50 years.
- Coordinating and facilitating institutional appraisal, which will include desk and field appraisals.
- Managerial review of the organization which will include analysis of systems, structures, human resources, strategies, management/ leadership style, and organizational culture.
- Analysis of the capacity of the applicant LGs to ascertain whether they have the capacity to deliver on the required actions.
- Constantly enhance knowledge and improve skills (and subsequently transfer to her/ his colleagues) relevant to institutional development in general and development of local government institutions in particular.
- Oversee institutional capacity building of the selected LGs up to the required standards.
- The maximum age may be relaxed by BoD in the case of exceptionally qualified and experienced candidates.
- Masters/Bachelors (Hons)
- 16 Years of Education
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Social Sciences