The Health Department Gujranwala – District Health Authority is currently seeking applications for the position of Sanitary Patrol.
Sanitary Patrol Jobs
Candidates from all over Punjab can apply, but preference will be given to residents of the Gujranwala District. Candidates having Middle education may apply.
- Sanitary Patrol
- 400 Vacancies
Here are the requirements for the Sanitary Patrol Officer position:
- The position is open to both male and female candidates.
- Candidates must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years.
- Candidates must have completed their Middle education.
- Candidates from all over Punjab are welcome to apply.
- However, preference will be given to candidates who are residents of the Gujranwala District.
Please note that meeting all of the above requirements is necessary for being considered for the Sanitary Patrol Officer position.
How to apply?
Here are the steps to apply for the Sanitary Patrol Officer position:
- Read the job requirements and responsibilities carefully to ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Prepare a resume or CV highlighting your relevant skills and experiences.
- Write a cover letter expressing your interest in the position and your qualifications for the job.
- Attach a copy of your Middle education certificate and any other relevant documents, such as your ID card or domicile.
- Submit your application either in person or by mail to the Health Department Gujranwala – District Health Authority before the 13th of April 2023.
Make sure to include all the required documents and information in your application. Best of luck with your application!