RMU Allied Hospital Applications are invited to fill the Posts of Medical Officers (BS-17)45 posts, Women Medical Officers (BS-17) 44 posts on a permanent basis. It is a golden chance to avail everyone in RMU & Allied Hospital Rawalpindi Jobs 2022. Candidates from all Punjab are eligible to apply for these posts.
We Have taken this advertisement from Daily Jang news. Candidates having MBBS Qualification recognized by Pakistan Medical Commission Registered with Pakistan Medical Commission Having one year experience of regular House Job degree holders are eligible to apply for these jobs. Candidates should be a domicile of any district of Punjab. You should apply before the closing date. The last date to apply is 21/05/2022.
Latest jobs in RMU & Allied Hospital Rawalpindi
These jobs are in the government sector. Candidates having MBBS and Household job one years’ experience degree holder and experienced one is allowed to met these jobs. All applicants are asked to preference will be given to experienced and highly motivated professionals.
Educational criteria of RMU & Allied Hospital Rawalpindi Jobs 2022 are given by
MBBS Qualification RMU Allied Hospital recognized by Pakistan Medical Commission Registered with Pakistan Medical Commission
Women Medical Officers:
Having one year experience of regular House Job.
- Candidates must be domiciled in any district of Punjab.
- Attested copies of educational certificates (Matric, F.Sc & MBBS along with each year transcript. valid PMCPMDC Certificate), Experience certificate, two latest passport size photographs, domicile certificate, and CNIC must be attached with the application.
- Applications will be submitted on the prescribed application form available at the RMU university website ie. www.muz.cdu.pk.com along with tested copies of documents, degrees, certificates CNIC, domicile and fresh passport size colored photographs is Rawalpindi Medical University, New Teaching Block.
- (HFH) Rawalpindi by hand only post till 21-05-2022 at 82:30 am The employees of government/ semi-government/ autonomous bodies should apply through their respective departments with NOCs Recruitment shall be made according to the existing policy of the Government of Punjab and all quotas shall apply.
- The candidates are advised to bring their original certificates/documents at the time of the interview.
- The number of posts can be increased/ RMU Allied Hospital decreased without any information I
- In case of any conflictäiference of opinion during the process of recruitment and any error omission occurred during the process of publication decision of the concerned selection committee will be considered final.
- Schedule of interview test for selection will be communicated by post & website to the eligible shortlisted candidates after scrutiny of the applications All required qualifications/Foreign qualifications must be registered and recognized by PMDCIPMC.
- No TA/DA shall be allowed for interviews
- The last date to apply is 21/05/2022.