Public Sector Jobs Kpk 2022 is announced by the Public Sector Department Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. It is a good opportunity to get this Public Sector Department Jobs 2022 KPK so if you want to achieve the goals you want to be successful you have to be applied as soon as possible.
Public Sector Jobs Kpk 2022 has been announced the latest jobs 10+ vacancies Junior Transmission Engineer (BS-16), Computer Operator (BS-16), Junior Scale Stenographer (BS-14), IT Technician (BS-11), Junior Clerk(BS-11), Photographer (BS-14)/Photographer- cum-Cameraman (BS-14), and other vacant positions are below.
The education requirement for these jobs is from Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (BSC/Bachelor FA/FSC with second division or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board; and A speed of thirty (30) words per minute in typing.
Public Sector Jobs has published two final announcements for staff recruitment. Both male and female candidates can apply for this job. The advertisement has been published in the Jang Jobs Newspaper on 15 February 2022.
These Public Sector Department Jobs are a good opportunity for highly qualified applicants to avail themselves. To get more details about this, read the complete article.
Public Sector Jobs KPK 2022 Engineer Steno
r Department Jobs 2022 has been announced the latest jobs 10+ vacancies Junior Transmission Engineer (BS-16), Computer Operator (BS-16), Junior Scale Stenographer (BS-14), IT Technician (BS-11), Junior Clerk(BS-11), Photographer (BS-14)/Photographer- cum-Cameraman (BS-14), and other vacant positions are below.
Eligibility Criteria for Public Sector Jobs Kpk 2022:
Eligibility requirements for Public Sector Jobs Kpk 2022 in detail are given below:
Junior Transmission Engineer (BS-16)
- NO. OF POSTS: 01 Post Zone-l
- EDUCATION QUALIFICATION: At least Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics or Electrical Engineering (Telecommunication) from a recognized University, or ii. Diploma in Associate Engineering with one year experienced in Radio transmission.
Computer Operator (BS-16)
- NO. OF POSTS: 02 Posts Zone V 01 Minority Quota = 01
- EDUCATION QUALIFICATION: At least Second Class Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (BSC/Bachelor Degree in Information Technology (BIT) (4 Years) or s equivalent qualification from a recognized University: or At least second class Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University with one year Diploma in Information Technology from a recognized Board of Technical Education.
Junior Scale Stenographer (BS-14)
- NO. OF POSTS: 06 Posts Zone-01 Zone Il 01 Zone III – 01 Zone IV = 01 Female Quota D1. Minority Quota 01
- EDUCATION QUALIFICATION: Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized board;i Speed of fifty words per minute in English/Urdu Shorthand and thirty-five words per minute in English/Urdu Typing speed; and MS Word & MS Excel for English and Inpage for Urdu Stenographer.
Photographer (BS-14)/Photographer- cum-Cameraman (BS-14)
- NO. OF POSTS: 04 Posts Zone = 01 Zane V= 02 Minority Quota=01
- EDUCATION QUALIFICATION: At least Second Division Intermediate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board and having one year experience of still photography, Adobe Photoshop and Video Photography.
IT Technician (BS-11)
- NO. OF POSTS: 01 Post Merit
- EDUCATION QUALIFICATION: DAE (Electrical)/(Electronics) with one-year experience in Electrical Telecom/ Network Cabling / Wiring Installation/Satellite receiver and other allied accessories
Junior Clerk (BS-11)
- NO. OF POSTS: 04 Posts Zone Il 01 Zone V-01 Female Quota 02
- EDUCATION QUALIFICATION: FA/FSC with second division or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board; and A speed of thirty (30) words per minute in typing
- Candidates will be provisionally allowed to appearin the ETEA screening test. However detailed scrutiny
- will be carried out by the appointing authority and If any candidate is found ineligible in any respect at any stage of the recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified by the Appointing Authority.
- Interview calls letter will be issued to short listed candidates only.
- It is mandatory for the candidates to obtain 50% marks in order to get shortlisted Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing Govt. Rules.
- The candidates working in Government/ Semi-Government bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Candidates intending to apply for more than one post shall apply separately for each post with separate fee.
- Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel/ reject any application with assigning reason.
- Quota has been reserved for female and minority.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/Interview.
- In case of foreign degree, equivalent certificates from HEC must be provided.
- Errors/Omissions in number of posts are subject to rectification.
How to Apply for Public Sector Department Jobs 2022:
- Interested candidates visit Officel Website and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of online application, a prescribed UBL online deposit slip (having token number, Project code & candidates personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank at UBL OMNI agent Easypaisa app or agent.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit silip (candidate copy) having bank desired stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- After online apply, don’t send documents/ testimonials to ETEA office, copies of testimonials/
documents will however, be provided by the candidates who qualify the screening test, as and
when required by ETEA or the Appointing Authority for scrutiny purposes.
- Availability of online Application Form on www.etea.edu.pk on 14″ Feb, 2022 Last date for submission of online Application is 28″ Feb, 2022 Candidates will be informed through SMS by ETEA to download and Print their Roll No.Slips from www.etea.edu.pk Candidates are directed to do not give ported/converted mobile number Test Date,Time & Venue will be mentioned on Roll No. Slip.
- No separate Call Letter will be issued to candidates for screening test through postal/courier means.
- Please keep your documents and passport size scanned picture (soft copy) with you at the time of online applies.
- Read the instructions thoroughly before filling the online application form.
- ETEA shall verity deposited fee at any stage.
- If your payment is not verified your candidature shall be rejected Fee deposited on someone else CNIC shall not be verified.
- Unclaimed qualification will not be accepted Keep the bank printed receipt safe with yourself and do not share it with anyone else Applications of all those candidates who do not give correct information while filling the online application form, will not be rejected only, but would be proceeded against and strict action shall be taken against them.
The official advertisement of Public Sector Department Jobs 2022 KPK is given below:
Is any TA/DA will be given on these Jobs?
No TA/DA will be given for the interview.