Public Sector Jobs as supervisor, LDC, Telephone Operator, and 14 Other Jobs in Islamabad
have been announced through the Latest advertisement. An Islamabad-based Government organization is looking for highly motivated and dedicated individuals for the following positions mentioned in the
Both males and females are eligible to apply for these latest government jobs in Islamabad.
All the detailed jobs detailed and eligible criteria are given below in the advertisement.
Public Sector Jobs as a Supervisor Islamabad Mali Driver Jobs
The public sector in Islamabad values diversity and equal opportunity. Individuals from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply. Joining the public sector means becoming a part of initiatives that have a lasting impact on the nation.
Public Sector Organization offers a variety of positions across different departments.
- Lower Division Clerk
- Telephone Operator
- Sanitary Worker
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals with a passion for public service. To apply for the given positions, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Relevant educational background and experience as per the job requirement.
- Academically higher qualified individuals will be given preference.
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience in each field.
- Maximum age limit up to 30 years.
- Candidates already serving in Govt. sector organization are required to submit NOC from the department along with the applications. candidates will not be allowed to appear for tests/interviews without departmental NOc.
How to apply for public sector jobs as a Supervisor Islamabad?
Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply before the deadline. The application process is straightforward:
- Applications with detailed CV (explicitly mentioning Date of Birth, Age as on closing date of Advertisement, Degree / Academic Certificate with year of Passing, secured Grade, Division, Percentage, Domicile, Address and bracket-wise duration of experience) along with attested copies of Academic Credentials, testimonials, experience certificates, CNIC and one latest passport size photograph may be forwarded to the undersigned at PO Box No. 1604, GPO, Islamabad through Pakistan Post.
- Mention the name of the position on the top left side of the envelope.
- Incomplete applications as well as those received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Last date of submission of the application form is 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
Also, apply for these latest jobs:
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL) Jobs 2023: Paving the Way for Your Banking Career
- SSGC Jobs at Sui Southern Gas Company Jobs Engineering jobs
- Punjab Population Innovation Funds jobs PPIF in Lahore
- TEVTA Multan Jobs for Electronics Application Instructor
- Public Sector Jobs as a Supervisor Islamabad Mali Driver Jobs
This is an exciting opportunity to apply your financial expertise and make a lasting impact. For more detailed information view the official advertisement.