The Frequency Allocation Board in Islamabad has recently announced an open position for the role of Project Director at the PPS-10 level. This is an important job that involves managing various projects related to the allocation of radio frequency spectrum in Pakistan.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing the planning, development, and implementation of these projects while ensuring that they comply with national and international regulations.
This is a challenging role that requires strong leadership skills, technical expertise in frequency allocation, and effective communication abilities to work collaboratively with stakeholders at all levels. If you possess the necessary qualifications and are committed to ensuring the efficient and effective use of radio spectrum resources in Pakistan, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Project Director Jobs in Islamabad
Frequency Allocation Board Islamabad announces Project Director job at PPS-10 level for managing projects related to radio frequency spectrum allocation, requiring strong leadership, technical expertise, and effective communication skills.
Below is the eligibility criteria for applying to this job.
- BSC civil engineering from a recognized foreign or local university in first division.
- Minimum 20 years experience in building construction with at least 10 years experience as a project director on high rise building construction projects.
- Minimum Age 40 Maximum Age 63
- Must have understandings of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts/
- Must be registered as a Professional Engineer with PEC.
- Familiar with Primavera/MS Project
- Proficient in MS PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Excellent Organizational, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Certified PMP will be preferred.
Below are some of the required documents for applying this job.
- PEC Card
- Experience Certificate
HOW TO APPLY
The Candidates are required to apply online at National Jobs Portal (http://njp.gov.pk)
Applications may be submitted online within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
Kindly follow the below instructions
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview. No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/interview. The candidates called for interview will have to bring their original documents along with attested copies of testimonials/experience certificate(s).
- Applications that are incomplete or received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The cutoff date for determining the eligibility of the candidate in terms of age, qualification, experience, etc., will be the closing date of receipt of applications.
- Detailed Job Description/TORS and Eligibility Criteria are available at the website of the Frequency Allocation Board, Islamabad, and the National Jobs Portal (NJP)
- Persons serving in Govt/Public organization must obtain NOC from respective department. No application will be entertained without said NOC.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase or decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.