Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Jobs Here, the Punjab Public Service Commission PPSC announces an excellent career opportunity for residents of Punjab Province (PPSC Patwari Jobs 2023 | Patwari Job Announcement in Punjab Province).
This employment opportunity includes all quotas (3% for Persons with Disabilities, 5% for Minorities/Non-Muslims, 15% for Women, and 20% for Employees’ Children). Candidates living in any district of Punjab are eligible.
PPSC is going to recruit Canal Patwari for Irrigation Department Punjab. More than 930 seats of Canal Patwari (BS-11) are vacant in the Irrigation Department Government of the Punjab.
Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) Jobs
Candidates domiciled in Lahore, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Kasur, Faisalabad, Jhang, Sheikhupura, Sargodha, Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin, Mianwali, Khushab, Bhakkar, Layyah, Multan, Lodhran, Vehari, Bahawalpur, Muzaffargarh, Rahim Yar Khan, Bahawalnagar, Dera Ghazi Khan, Khanewal, Sahiwal, Okara, Pakpattan, and Rajanpur are eligible.
Candidates who wish to get employment in the above seats are requested to review the demands of the posts described in the advertisement. Applicants who follow the requirements perfectly must apply before the closing date.
- Gender: Males/Females
- Quotas: Women, Disabled Persons, Minorities, Employees’ Children
- Domicile: Described Districts
- Age Limit for Males: 18 to 28 + 5: 33 Years
- Age Limit for Females: 18 to 28 Years + 8: 36 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for Disabled Persons: 18 to 28 + 15 Years: 18 to 43 Years
- Educational Demands: Intermediate of Computer Sciences or Higher Secondary School Certificate (2nd Division) or Equivalent.
- Three months Diploma/Certificate in MS Office from an institution recognized by Government.
- Speed of 40 wpm of typing in English
- Proficiency in MS Office
Canal Patwari (BS-11)
How to Apply?
Applicants who meet the above requirements and want to apply should open the PPSC’s website and Apply Online before 31st July 2023. Job Descriptions & Guidelines regarding Apply Procedures are described on the PPSC’s website (https://www.ppsc.gop.pk/). OR Click Here