PPSC Jobs 2022 Advertisement 10 has been announced in Punjab for medical jobs. Both males and females can apply for this job. Eligible candidates can apply for this job through the advertisement given below.
PPSC Jobs 2022 Medical Officer
Public Service Commission Lahore Jobs 2022 has been announced in Pakistan. Both males and females can apply for this job. Eligible candidates can apply for this job through the advertisement given below.
Eligibility Criteria for PPSC job 2022
We give the eligibility criteria for the PPSC Jobs 2022 advertisement 10 below.
POPULATION WELFARE DEPARTMENT
- 47-POSTS Open Merit-20 Minority Quota 12 Special Person Quota 07
- Age limit Female: 22 to 35 10-45 years
- GENDER: Female & Female Transgender
- Qualification-related Questions (80%) PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in Punjab.
- General Knowledge including (20%) Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science, and Computer Studies
- 07-POSTS Open Merit
- General Knowledge including (20%) Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Geography. Basic Mathematics. English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Computer Studies.
- Lahore Museum, Lahore
- BASIC SCALE, NAME & NATURE OF POST
- PRESCRIBED QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE AS PER SERVICE RULES
- GENDER, DOMICILE & PLACE OF POSTING GENDER: Male only
- SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION TEST (IF HELD
- AGE(85-17) RESEARCH OFFICER
- Master’s degree (Il Class) in Anthropology. Archaeology, History, Museology. Fine Arts or Oriental Languages from a recognized As per the Government of the Punjab Notification University.
- Male One paper MCQ type written test of 100 marks and 90 minutes duration comprising Questions on General domiciled in any district Studies (Ethics for Non-Muslim candidates). DOMICILE: Candidates’ Knowledge, Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Geography, Basic Mathematics. English, Urdu. Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies.
- 21 to 35 7 42 years
How to apply for PPSC Jobs 2022 advertisement 10?
For applying How to apply for Punjab Public Service Commission Lahore Jobs 2022.
- One paper MCQ Type Written Test of 100 Marks. The syllabus is as under As per Government of the Punjab Notification No SOR-I (S&GAD), 9-36/81 dated 21 May Basis 2012 and Notification No SOR-I (S&GAD)9 2/2022 dated 26 January 2022.
- DOMICILE: All Punjab
- PRESCRIBED QUALIFICATION/EXPERIENCE
- GENDER, DOMICILE & PLACE OF POSTING
- SYLLABUS FOR WRITTEN EXAMINATION TEST (IF HELD)
- AS PER SERVICE RULES MBBS or equivalent and registered with PMDC
- The age and sex of the transgender will be based on the contents of their CNIC
- Bachelor’s degree (second division) in Architecture from a University or institute
- GENDER: Male, Female One paper of MCQ type Written Test of 100 marks of & Transgender.
- SENIOR ARCHITECT (DEVOLVED) On Contract Basis for the Period of 03 Years
- 35-7-42 Years Female: 25 to 35 10-45 Years
- 90 minutes duration, Syllabus is as under
- Recognized by HEC ii) Five years of experience in architecture designing, architectural documentation of ancient sites or monuments; and
- DOMICILE: Candidates of the Province of
- Questions relating to Qualification
- (80%)) in our SOR-I (SAGAD)9-36/81 dated 21 May Punjab Three research papers were published per Government of the Punjab Notification 2012 and Notification No.SORI (S&GAD) 2/2022 dated 26 January 2022. a) Only Practical Experience acquired after the Age and Sex of the transgender will be based
- Of International repute relating to Archaeology or Architecture. NOTE:
- PLACE OF POSTING: Anywhere in Punjab
- Get yourself vaccinated to protect you and your loved ones from COVID-19
Closing Date for submitting an application:
Employees of Semi-Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such an organization. In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit an equivalence certificate of his/her foreign/local qualification, issued by the Competent Authority of HEC/PMDC/PMC/PEC & QEDC of concerned Administrative Department, which will be accepted by the Commission as Final, at the time of the interview or whenever asked by the Commission.
If a candidate cannot commit Equivalence Certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of the interview or whenever asked by the Commission, his/her candidature shall be canceled. In case a candidate claims experience of a private firm/entity, he/she must bring proof at the time of the interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP. Registrar of Firms or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his/her application shall be rejected.