PMIU-PESRP jobs are announced through the latest advertisement. Program Monitoring and Implementation Unit(PMIU), PESRP under Transformation in Access, Learning, Equity and Education Management. (TALEEM) program Invites Expression of Interest (EOI) from eligible individuals for the following positions mentioned in the advertisement.
If you have the zeal to contribute to the transformation of the education sector, this is your chance! Both male and female candidates can apply for these government’s latest jobs in different vacancies as mentioned in the newspaper.
PMIU-PESRP Jobs Join as a Manager and More!
The Punjab Monitoring and Implementation Unit (PMIU) under the Punjab Education Sector Reform Program (PESRP) is inviting dynamic and passionate individuals to join its team in various roles. Access to professional development opportunities and Make a meaningful impact on the education sector.
We invite you to embark on an exciting journey with PMIU Punjab jobs as we announce job openings for the year 2023 in the following vacancies:
- Manager Implementation & Coordination
- Manager Monitoring & Evaluation
- Program Officer Out of School Children Inclusive Education
- Program Officer Monitoring & Evaluation
- Program Officer Afternoon school program
- Associate for Monitoring & Evaluation
- Associate for Out of School Children Inclusive Education
- IT Ops Head
- Manager Development
- Database Administrator
- Database Analyst
- Manager Network & Support
- Web Developer
- Software Engineer
- Fronted Developer
- Process Engineer
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Support Technician
- Cell center Officer
PMIU-PESRP is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage individuals from all backgrounds to apply. To apply for the position of Manager and Web Developer, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Preferred Education is Masters or Bachelors(16 years) from a foreign or local university recognized by HEC.
- Relevant educational background and experience as per the job requirement.
- Proven track record of successful project management (for managerial roles).
- Proficiency in relevant software and tools.
- At least 5 to 7 years of experience in each field.
How to apply for PMIU-PESRP Jobs Join as a Manager and More?
Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply before the deadline. The application process is straightforward:
- All the relevant documents l.e. copies of degrees and experience certificates invariably be attached with the EOl.
- The Individual consultants will be hired under the PPRA Rules of Punjab for a period of one year.
- . The application should be sent through courier to below-mentioned address, by hand, Applications will not be entertained.
- All the Interested candidates are requested to submit the EOIs by December 15. 2023 at the address mentioned in the advertisement.
Also, apply for these latest jobs:
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL) Jobs 2023: Paving the Way for Your Banking Career
- SSGC Jobs at Sui Southern Gas Company Jobs Engineering jobs
- Punjab Population Innovation Funds jobs PPIF in Lahore
- TEVTA Multan Jobs for Electronics Application Instructor
- Public Sector Jobs as a Supervisor Islamabad Mali Driver Jobs
If you are ready to be a part of a transformative journey and contribute to the improvement of education in Punjab, don’t miss this opportunity! Apply now and be a catalyst for positive change.