One of the most popular testing agencies, the Pakistan Testing Service, has announced employment opportunities for Pakistani nationals (Pakistan Testing Service PTS Jobs 2023 – Download Application Form – www.pts.org.pk).
Pakistan Testing Service PTS invites resumes from energetic professionals in the relevant field with outstanding experience to work with PTS in its Headquarters & Regional Offices in all provinces (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Gilgit Baltistan, Balochistan, Sindh, Punjab, and AJK).
Pakistan Testing Service PTS
Pakistan Testing Service, popular as PTS, is an independent testing organization in Pakistan. PTS operates as a non-profit organization and is one of the top testing services in the country. The PTS Head Office is located in Islamabad. The official website of PTS is www.pts.org.pk
It is accountable for conducting various tests and assessments for educational institutions, government agencies, private organizations, and other commodities. PTS conducts Entry Tests, Recruitment Tests, Scholarships & Talent Search Examinations, and Skills Assessment Tests.
Pakistan Testing Service wants services of Regional Directors, Assistant Directors, Test Center Supervisors, and Exam Invigilators. Candidates across the country may apply for this appointment.
Pakistanis who wish to apply should reach the eligibility demands. This post describes complete Job Descriptions & Eligibility Criteria for the above positions.
Regional Director Marketing:
- Must have Master’s/MBA (Major in Marketing)
- Candidate having 03-04 years of experience in Sales & Marketing, Tenders submissions, dealt with the Government/Public/Private Sectors.
Assistant Director Marketing:
- Must have at least 16 years of education, BBA, BS (Major in Marketing)
- Candidate must have 02-03 years of experience in Sales & Marketing, Tenders submissions, and dealing with the Government/Public/Private Sectors.
Test Center Supervisor/Exam Invigilators:
- Must have at least 14 years of education.
- Candidate should 02-03 years of experience.
Candidates working in the field of marketing & sales will be given preference. The company will verify the information provided in the application form.
In case of any false or forged information, the company reserves the right to cancel the candidature at any stage and to initiate legal action against the applicant. Your experience and age will be calculated at the closing date of the advertisement, age limit of 25-38.
- Assistant Directors
- Exam Invigilators
- Regional Directors
- Test Center Supervisors
How to Apply?
- The application method will be posted on the PTS website at www.pts.org.pk.
- Application Forms can be addressed to the Director of HR & Admin, Pakistan Testing Service, 3rd Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazal E Haq Road, G-7/2, Blue Area, Islamabad.
- The deadline for submitting applications is 10th August 2023.