The Ministry of the National Health Services Regulations & Coordination is pursuing applications from qualified and suitable Pakistani Nationals for the National Institute of Population Studies NIPS Jobs 2023.
The National Institute of Population Studies is seeking applications to hire professionals on a contractual basis. Interested applicants across Pakistan may apply for these vacuities. Both Male/Female applicants may apply for these vacancies. The detail of these vacancies is also available on the NIPS website www.nips.org.pk.
National Institute of Population Studies NIPS
Jobs are opening for a Project Advisor, Data Processing Manager, Office Coordinator, Office Editor, Data Entry Operator, and Female Enumerator.
Overall, candidates have qualifications such as BS, Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree, M.Phil, or Ph.D. Qualifications may apply for these vacancies. Interested applicants who want to use should meet the eligibility terms and conditions given in the advertisement.
This employment is being offered purely on a contract basis. The recruitment will be made on a fixed pay basis. Desired applicants can get complete information through the advertisement.
- Data Entry Operator
- Data Processing Manager
- Female Enumerator
- Office Coordinator
- Office Editor
- Project Advisor
How to Apply?
- Online Application Forms and other information is available on the NIPS website www.nips.org.pk.
- Candidates can send their applications Online.
- Details of Job Descriptions and Online Application Forms will be uploaded soon on the specified link.
- Desired applicants may forward their applications online before 5th August 2023.
- For any queries, please contact the NIPS Administration Section during office hours.