The latest National Defense University Islamabad Jobs March 2023 has been announced through the newest advertisement Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill these Jobs in NDU on a contract Basis.
National Defense University Islamabad Jobs 2023
In these Latest govt Jobs in Islamabad the male or Female candidate can Apply for these Jobs and can get these jobs in Pakistan after Completion of the Jobs Procedure.
|Hiring Organization||National Defence University|
|Education Requirements||Matric to master|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|No. of Posts||30+|
|Newspaper||Jang / Nawaiwaqt|
|Address||National Defence University Islamabad|
Latest National Defence University Islamabad Jobs March 2023 Advertisement
|Sr No||Name of Post|
How to Apply for the latest Govt Jobs in Islamabad?
- Interested candidates must apply ONLINE by visiting NDU Website (www.ndu.edu.pk). A hard copy of the Application after using the NOU website must be submitted to the office of the undersigned through courier along with Attested Copies of (CNIC () Domicile (i) Educational testimonial & experience certificates (v) 2x recent passport size photographs (v) Demand Draft/Pay order of amount Rs.2,000/- for (Sc. 1,2), Rs.1,200/- for (Sr. No. 3). Rs. 1000/- for (Sr. No. 4,5) & Rs. 500/- for (Ser 6) as non-refundable application processing fee in favor of NDU, Islamabad.
- All posts as mentioned above shall be filled purely on a contract basis.
- Complete details of posts/ToRs are available on the NOU website. A 2% quota for disabled persons will be considered. In Service/Government employees have to submit NOC/DPC duly signed by the concerned authorities.
- Applications that are incomplete (in any case) or received after the due date shall not be entertained.
- Applicants who do not have the prescribed Qualification & Experience should kindly abstain from applying, as their applications will not be considered.
- Only Short-Listed candidates shall be called for an Interview/Test.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible. Applicants must mention the name of the “Post Applied For” on the top right corner of the envelope.