Local Government Department Sindh Jobs. Applications are invited from both male and female applicants for this recruitment. Minority and disabled quotas shall also be observed. Applicants having domicile in Sindh Province are eligible.
Local Government Department Sindh
The appointment will be made on prescribed quotas for Sindh’s Rural and Urban. Candidates who passed the Graduation Test executed by the Sukkur IBA Testing Services are eligible.
Sindh Local Government Department invites applications to fill the vacant seats in Sindh Local Government Board and Hyderabad Development Authority.
Posts of Secretaries (BPS-11), Accountants (BPS-14), Assistant Accountants (BPS-15), Sub Accountants (BPS-14), Computer Operators (BPS-14), Naib Qasid, Daftari, Record Keepers, Security Guards, Drivers, Dispatch Riders, Electricians, Plumbers, Sweepers, Carpenters, and Chowkidar are opening.
Candidates from any district of Sindh may apply to get employment at Sindh Local Board as an Accountant. 594 posts are available, including quotas for Women, Minorities, Disabled Persons, and Rural/Urban. The Sindh Local Board invites applications from young, qualified, and energetic individuals for this appointment.
Candidates with Primary, Middle, Bachelor’s Degrees, Master’s Degrees, and B.Com may apply for these opportunities. Candidates must fill in the experience and skills requirements as per described advertisement.
- Accountants (BPS-14)
- Assistant Accountants (BPS-15)
- Computer Operators (BPS-14)
- Dispatch Riders
- Naib Qasid
- Record Keepers
- Security Guards
- Sub Accountants (BPS-14)
How to Apply?
- Candidates can send their applications containing information such as Name, Father’s Name, Educational Certificates, Date of Birth, Domicile, PRC, CNIC, and Experience certificates.
- Applications should be submitted to the concerned addresses described in the application procedures in each advertisement.
- Applications incomplete in any respect or late received applications shall not be considered.
- The government of Sindh has granted age relaxation in the maximum age limit.