Latest Visiting Faculty Lecturer Jobs in University of Narowal for applicants from all over Pakistan. They invited applications from Pakistani Nationals (Male/Female) for engagement as VISITING FACULTY in Semester Spring-2022 and Intermediate Section.
All the vacancies purely contract basis. Applicants with the M.phil degree in the relevant discipline can apply for lecturer jobs. Further, we will give details below.
Lecturer Jobs in University of Narowal
Visiting faculty is required in the university of Narowal for Biochemistry Biotechnology Botany Chemistry Computer Science & Information Technology Economics Education English Environmental Science Food Science and Technology Fine Arts Islamic Studies Mass Communication & Media Management & Administrative Sciences Mathematics Political Science/Pakistan Studies Physical Education Physics Psychology Sociology Statistics Urdu Zoology. Apply for Lecturer Jobs.
Visiting Lecturer Jobs in University of Narowal is required in the following fields.
- Computer Science & Information Technology
- Environmental Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Fine Arts
- Islamic Studies
- Mass Communication & Media
- Management & Administrative Sciences
- Political Science/
- Pakistan Studies
- Physical Education
It is required for all applicants to have M.Phil in the relevant discipline. University experience shall be preferred. Applicants from all over Pakistan can apply for lecturer jobs.
Application Process for Lecturer Jobs in University of Narowal:
- It can download application forms from the University Website www.uon.edu.pk.
- Application must reach the office of the Registrar (Academic Branch), 1″ Floor, Administrative Block, New Campus, University of Narowal, Shakargarh-Narowal Road, Narowal latest by April 5th, 2022.
- Application must contain attested copies of the Degree, Transcript, Experience Certificates Letters, CNIC, Two Passport Size Photographs and one-page CV,
- The degrees / transcripts should be HEC attested.
- Applicants having foreign degrees must have HEC equivalence certificate.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Only Short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
- The University reserves the right not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any advertised post assigning no reason.
- Candidates must clearly reflect their choice availability for morning, evening session or intermediate section.
- Applications received after due date will not be entertained. (IPL-3040)
Official Image Ad:
we give the official image ad below for further detailed application process & available vacant positions.