Govt of Punjab announced the latest Jobs in PHFMC 2023 in the Punjab Health Facilities Management Company. Only Males can apply for this job across the country. Well-educated and experienced candidates are applied for this job.
Punjab Health Facilities Management Company aims to construct, establish, improve and maintain Hospitals’ Rural health centers’ basic Health units, Rural Dispensaries, and medical laboratories in urban and rural areas. PHMC is currently announcing these jobs.
Table of Contents
Jobs in PHFMC Chief Executive Officer
Govt of Punjab announced the latest jobs in the Punjab Health Facilities Management Company. Only Males can apply for this job across the country. Well-educated and experienced candidates are applied for this job.
Eligibility Criteria for Jobs in PHFMC 2023:
We give eligibility Criteria below.
Qualification and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Management Sciences / Medical / Social Life
- Member of a body of Professional Accountants
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
Applications should also include two sets of attested copies of all relevant transcripts /degrees including CNIC, two passport-size photos, and proof of experience.
The required age limit for this job is 65 years from the last date of receipt of the application.
Interested candidates download the application form available at www.phfmc.punjab.org
How to Apply:
Only suitable candidates will be employed on merit and the decision of the Board will be final. Interested candidates must submit duly filed application forms as prescribed in the SECP Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines, 2015.
Must fulfill the Fit & Proper Criteria given in the said SECP Guidelines, 2015 (may be downloaded from the PHFMC website i.e. www.phfmc.punjab.org! through registered post courier service. Applications through others. means like email, Fax, or by hand will not be entertained.
Candidates in Government / Semi-Government services should apply through the proper channel
Applications should be addressed to the Manager (HR& Admin) of Punjab Health Facilities Management
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Successful candidates shall be offered jobs against the advertised position on a contract basis as per the terms and conditions finalized by the PHFMC Board.
- The said appointment is on a contract basis for the Specified period and shall never be regularized.
- The PHFMC Board and selected candidate reserve the right to terminate the contract at any time after affording one month’s notice or depositing one month’s salary in lieu thereof
Last Date to Apply:
The last date for applying for this job is 10 February 2023.
We give the official image below: