The Finance Department Punjab Jobs is inviting applications for the position of Financial Analyst on a 2-year contract basis. The Finance Department needs multi-disciplinary qualified professionals with management experience to fill the following positions.
Risk Management Unit invites applications from eligible candidates having experience in the relevant field for Positions of Senior Risk Analyst and Associate Risk Analyst. In these Latest government jobs in Punjab, both Male and Female Candidates can Apply for these vacancies.
Finance Department Punjab Jobs For Financial Analyst
Finance Department Punjab is an equal opportunity employer. This is a unique chance to join a dynamic team and make a meaningful impact on financial planning, analysis, and decision-making processes.
We invite you to embark on an exciting journey with Finance Department Punjab jobs as we announce job openings for the year 2023 in the following vacancies:
- Senior Risk Analyst
- Associate Risk Analyst
Join us in shaping the financial landscape of Punjab and contribute to the economic growth of the region. To apply for the position of Senior Risk Analyst and Associate Risk Analyst, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- For Senior Risk Analyst Master/Bs(16 years education) in Business Administration finance from a well-reputed international or HEC-recognized Pakistani University.
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) Charter holder/ Associate Chartered Accountant (ACA) Associate Society of Actuaries (ASA) or equivalent / Associate Cost Management Accountant(ACMA).
- For Associate Risk Analyst Master/Bs(16 years education) in Business Administration finance from a well-reputed international or HEC-recognized Pakistani University.
- ACCA,CFA, ICMA/CA finalist OR BBA(Hons)-finance,BS(Hons)-finance.
- A candidate having more than one of the minimum qualifications listed above shall be given extra credit.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong communication with excellent skills in MS Office (preferably MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) is required.
- At least 7 years of overall experience with at least 3 years in financial or risk analysis(e.g. project finance, investment analysis, corporate finance).
- Three 3 years of overall work experience with at least one year of financial analysis or risk analysis is required.
- Experience in private public partnerships is preferred.
How to apply for Finance Department Punjab Jobs For Financial Analyst?
Interested candidates meeting the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply before the deadline. The application process is straightforward:
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply by sending the application on the prescribed Form, available at the official website of the Finance Department, Punjab https://finance.punjab.gov.pk/jobs at the address provided below.
- Application Form should be accompanied by attested photocopies of CNIC, Domicile, CV/Resume, all academic/ professional/experience certificates/degrees, and a cover letter.
- The deadline for submission of applications is 13.12.2023.
- Incomplete applications and those after the deadline will not be entertained.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- No TA/DA will be Admissible.
Also, apply for these latest jobs:
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL) Jobs 2023: Paving the Way for Your Banking Career
- SSGC Jobs at Sui Southern Gas Company Jobs Engineering jobs
- Punjab Population Innovation Funds jobs PPIF in Lahore
- TEVTA Multan Jobs for Electronics Application Instructor
- Public Sector Jobs as a Supervisor Islamabad Mali Driver Jobs
This is an exciting opportunity to apply your financial expertise and make a lasting impact. We look forward to welcoming dynamic and motivated individuals to our team.