Mechanical Electrical Electronics Engineering Jobs in Wapda announced for applicants having a degree with bachelors in engineering in the relevant field. All Pakistanis can apply.
40+ posts are available for BPS 17 scale for graduate engineers. Further details are given in the article.
Engineering Jobs in Wapda Mechanical Electrical Electronics
Engineering Jobs in Wapda Mechanical Electrical Electronics Junior Engineer Electrical (BE/B.SC in Electrical Engineering from HEC recognized University) Junior Engineer Mechanical (B.E/B.SC. in Mechanical Engineering from HEC recognized University) Junior Engineer Electronics (BE/B.Sc in Electronics Engineering from HEC recognized University.)
- Junior Engineer Electrical (BE/B.SC in Electrical Engineering from HEC recognized University)
- Junior Engineer Mechanical (B.E/B.SC. in Mechanical Engineering from HEC recognized University)
- Junior Engineer Electronics (BE/B.Sc in Electronics Engineering from HEC recognized University.)
How to Apply for engineering jobs in Wapda?
To apply for Mechanical Electrical Electronics Engineering, Jobs in Wapda read:
- Candidates may register themselves and submit their applications through the online link available on the PTS website within 15 days of publication of advertisement.
- Submission of a hard copy of the application form is not required. Candidates shall pay a test fee of Rs.170-to. PTS. They will only accept Fee through Telenor Easy Paisa, i.e. Easy Paisa Mobile Agent, Easy Paisa Shop or VISA Master Card
- Deposited amounts are neither refundable nor transferable.
- PTS will inform candidates through text message regarding Roll no. sip
- Test center, timing, test date etc Roll no. you can download slips from PTS website.
- For any information / query regarding application, test, roll no. slip, test center, result, etc.
- Candidates may contact PTS (051-111-111-787)
Terms & Conditions:
We advise applicants to read the following instructions carefully before filling out the prescribed application form for Mechanical Electrical Electronics Engineering Jobs in Wapda available on the PTS website (www.pts.org.pk). The advertisements are also available on WAPDAs website.
- The candidature for above posts shall only be per registration with Pakistan Engineering Council i.e. for Electrical Engineers as “ELECT”, for Mechanical as “MECH” and for Electronics as “ELECTRO”.
- Candidates having registration with PEC other than the aforementioned disciplines shall not be eligible for test /interview.
- Only eligible/ shortlisted candidates will be called for test /interview.
- Government employees shall apply through proper channel.
- WAPDA is an equal opportunity employer. They will calculate age as one last date of receipt of applications. We have already included general age relaxation at the age limit.
- No further age relaxation shall be granted except 03 years of age relaxation to the candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Buddhist Community, Recognized Tribes of Tribal Areas, Gilgit Baltistan and Azad Kashmir
- Govemment / WAPDA employees who have completed 02 years’ continuous service on the closing date of receipt of application shall be admissible 10 years’ age relaxation in upper age limit.
- Written test shall be conducted by PTS and later on interview will be conducted by WAPDA.
- The candidates will be called for interviews/ further process subject to detailed scrutiny of documents and after checking eligibility under the rules.
- Merely passing of written test does not make the candidate eligible for further recruitment process. The initial appointment shall be on probation for 01 year.
- Educational Degrees must be from HEC recognized Universites/Concerned Boards/ Institutions duly verified. The candidates must present original documents at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA Wil be admissible to candidates for test / interview.
Official Image Ad of Wapda Jobs:
We gave the official Image ad for engineering jobs in Wapda below. you can see further details in the image ad.