Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs in Islamabad December has been announced through the Latest advertisement. Applications on prescribed proforma are invited from suitable candidates for the following posts under the Election Commission of Pakistan through P.O. Box No.1418, GPO, Islamabad.
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals with a passion for public service and a desire to contribute to the democratic process. Both males and females can be eligible to apply for these posts.
Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs in Islamabad
The Election Commission of Pakistan is an equal opportunity employer and encourages candidates from all backgrounds to apply. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that reflects the rich tapestry of our nation.
Vacant Position ECP Jobs in Islamabad:
This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals with a passion for public service and a desire to contribute to the democratic process. ECP offers this exciting opportunity in given vacancies:
- Deputy Director General Social Inclusion
- Deputy Director Law
- Assistant Director Law
- Assistant Director MCO
Join us in shaping the future of democratic processes in Pakistan. Your dedication and skills can make a significant impact on the electoral landscape.
- For Deputy Director General and Social Inclusion(BS-18) Master’s degree (equivalence to 16 years of education).
- Degree in gender studies, Sociology, Anthropology, Social science, public administration, or law in advantageous/gender and women studies will be preferred.
- For Deputy Director Law (BS-18) Bachelor’s degree in law preferably in LLM from a recognized university.
- For Assistant Director Law (BS-17) Bachelor’s degree in law preferably in LLM from a recognized university.
- For Assistant Director MCO(BS-17) Master’s degree or 16 years of education in any subject of social sciences, Mass Communication, Media sciences, or any other related field from HEC recognized institution.
Required experience for Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs in Islamabad:
- For Deputy Director General and Social Inclusion(up to 35 years of age) 5 years of experience as a researcher with knowledge of research databases and research methods. gender advocacy technical support to government bodies on gender and research in gender issues in Government/semi-government.
- 7 years of experience as a researcher with knowledge of research databases and research methods. gender advocacy technical support to government bodies on gender and research in gender issues in reputed private sector organizations.
- For Deputy Director Law(up to 35 years of age) at least 7 years of experience practicing lawyer including 5 years of experience in the High Court. well-versed in Constitutional law, Electoral law, and procedural law.
- For Assistant Director Law (up to 32 years of age)at least 5 years of experience including 2 years of experience in the High Court as a lawyer and 2 years in District courts/lower courts preferably in election and constitutional matters.
- For Assistant Director MCO (maximum 32 years of age) at least 3 years of relevant experience, preference will be given to a person having relevant experience.
- Relaxation in age limits of 5 years over and above the prescribed age limit(except against the post where it has already been mentioned) will be given as per the initial appointment to civil posts(Relaxation of upper age limit ) Rules, 1993.
How to apply for Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs in Islamabad?
Interested candidates meeting the qualification criteria are required to submit their applications. you have to follow these steps to apply for Election Commission of Pakistan ECP Jobs in Islamabad:
- Applicants may apply through ECP’s Online Recruitment System by visiting the link i.e. www.ecp.gov.pk or jobs.ecp.gov.pk within 20 days of the printing of the advertisement in the newspapers.
- Applicants who apply through the online recruitment system are also required to submit their applications in hard forms.
- Hard copy of the application in the following prescribed format along with CVs and all relevant education/experience certificates including CNIC and one recent passport-size photograph should reach through Courier/P.O. Box number 1418 within 30 days of publication of this advertisement at the address clearly stated below mentioning on the envelope the name of the position applied for.
- Applicants must attach the auto-generated applications as cover notes along with hard copies of the documents.
- Applications received after the cut-off date shall not be entertained.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in a test/interview.
- The Authority reserves the right to cancel the process of recruitment of advertised posts partially or totally.
- The seniority of selected candidates shall be maintained in the cadre or service to which they belong.
Also, apply for these latest jobs:
- Zarai Taraqiati Bank Limited (ZTBL) Jobs 2023: Paving the Way for Your Banking Career
- SSGC Jobs at Sui Southern Gas Company Jobs Engineering jobs
- Punjab Population Innovation Funds jobs PPIF in Lahore
- TEVTA Multan Jobs for Electronics Application Instructor
- Public Sector Jobs as a Supervisor Islamabad Mali Driver Jobs
Don’t miss this opportunity to be a part of a dynamic team dedicated to upholding the principles of democracy. Apply now and contribute to the success of the Election Commission of Pakistan.