Healthcare department jobs (primary and secondary healthcare department jobs) for Cheif Operating Officer (COO) applications are open for Pakistani students. Eligible students from all over Pakistan can apply online for these latest jobs in Lahore.
Chief Operating Officer (COO) Healthcare Department Jobs
Primary and secondary healthcare department jobs for chief operating officer – COO applications are invited for experienced MBBS Job seekers.
Primary and Secondary Healthcare Department Jobs
|Industry||HealthCare Department Jobs|
|Project||Punjab Social Security Health Management Company|
|Role||Chief Operating Officer|
|Last Date to Apply||15-08-2022|
|Years of Experience||MS/M-Phill: 10 year(s)|
Masters/Bachelors (Hons) : 10 year(s)
|Age||40 – 60|
Chief Operating Officer COO Jobs in Lahore
MBBS with post graduate degree in Public Health / Medicine / Hospital Administration / Hospital Management / Business Administration / Public Administration / Public Policy / Management Sciences from PMC / HEC recognized University / Institute.
Ph.D. and foreign degrees/diplomas will be an added advantage.
Minimum overall 10 years of work experience is required out of which five (5) years of work experience in Hospital Administration or Hospital Management is mandatory.
Minimum 3 years work experience at senior management level as COO / MD / MS in reputed public / private Hospital / Organization.
Experience in Public Sector will be an additional advantage.
40 – 60 Years.
PSSHMC Head Office, Lahore
New Chief Operating Officer (COO) Jobs Terms & Conditions.
Only the suitable candidates will be employed on merit and the decision of the Competent Authority will be final.
Interested applicants must apply online through the website www.jobs.punjab.gov.pk up to 15.08.2022
Direct applications (By Hand or Through Courier) will NOT be entertained.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for interview, who shall bring Two Sets of attested copies of all relevant Educational Transcripts / Degrees and Experience Certificates including CNIC, 02-Nos. passport size photographs alongwith original documents at the time of interview and No TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidates.
Successful candidates shall be offered a job against the advertised position, on a contract basis, for a period of Three Years as per terms and conditions finalized by the Board of Directors of PSSHMC. The said appointment on a contract basis for a specified period and on a temporary basis shall never be regularized. The Board of Directors of PSSHMC and the selected candidates reserve the right to terminate the contract at any time after affording one month’s notice or depositing one month’s salary in lieu thereof. However, the Board of Directors of PSSHMC has the authority to cancel any vacancy/vacancies or the selection proceedings without assigning any reason.
Job Responsibilities of Healthcare Department Jobs
- Designing and implementing the programs and services and their growth aligns with the company’s vision and mission.
- Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Overseeing operations of the company and the work of executives.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Human Resources, Purchase, Finance, etc.).
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO on all matters of importance.
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures and also other matters of company operations and growth.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Collaborating with management and other stakeholders to raise capital and carry out other business-expanding strategies.
- Masters/Bachelors (Hons)
- 18 Years of Education
- 16 Years of Education
- Business Administration
- Healthcare Management
- Public Administration
- Public Health
- Public Policy
- Hospital Administration